Sunday, September 19, 2010

Keanu Reeves is going to be Spike Spiegel for the Live action Cowboy Bebop??!!

Keanu Reeves is going to be Spike Spiegel for the Live action Cowboy Bebop??!!

This was a huge news for me since I am and have been a huge cowboy bebop's fan.
I mean who will play Faye Valentines, Jet, and the other characters?
Keanu Reeves does have some crazy hair kinda like Spike Spiegel, but not as crazy.
He is half Asian. I guess that is ok lol.
So I guess they officially confirmed Keanu Reeves as Spike Spiegel in live Cowboy Bebop's movie...

I hope they don't butcher it... I am also hearing Zach Eff-something from disney will play Kira in Live death note movie for American version?
Then I hear Leonard DiCaprio will be Akira? What is going on with Hollywood?
Can't they just leave these great japanese anime pieces alone? lol
Why they got to be trying to cash in and steal those great pieces?
Hollywood has lost its originality and are driven only for money lol. I guess it always has been about money after all.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0651341/

http://www.newsinfilm.com/2009/01/16/keanu-reeves-confirmed-for-cowboy-bebop/

No comments: