Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Landlord won't pay me my 300 dollar deposit

My previous landlord won't pay me back my 300 dollar deposit... ridiculous...
He has been avoiding my calls and my parent's calls for a month. I finally had to go visit him at his house 2 days ago. I lost my word... He kept begging us to give him some time to pay back the deposit but now he decided not to pay the deposit back. His wife yelled at me and cussed at me. She was rude to my mother and of course me. I have seen something I should not have. I couldn't believe how ugly human could become over $300. They never had any intention to pay me back my deposit. I am going to take them to small claims court. I was willing to settle for $200 or so if they really wished to keep my money, however, they leave me no choice.

I lost faith in humanity...
There is a saying, "If you meet a ghost or other creatures in the mountain of woods, you will most likely be fine. But if you meet another human being, you will most likely be in danger."

Hah... This world is messed up.

No comments: