Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LCD tv vs. LED tv vs. 3D tv vs. Home theater Projector

LCD tv vs. LED tv vs. 3D tv vs. Home theater Projector

I am trying to decide what to get. I would like to spent about 800-. That is my budget, below 800. I guess LED tvs may be out of question since I am not spending 1k or more. Of course, 3D tvs are out, too.

I guess it came down to LCD tv. Home theater projector.
Does anyone know good LCD tvs or home theater projectors?
I wanted to discuss this and get some ideas as well. I guess cons of home theater projectors is that they cannot get tv channels. Whereas, pros of it is that it's easy to move around and light.

So yeah I would like to discuss with all of you. What brand you prefer when it comes to LCD & LED & 3D tv/ home theater projector and specs, and all.

Even if it's not LCD nor home theater projector, you can talk about LED and 3D here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: